Pluto Saves the Ship

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Jul 21 08:53:02 CEST 2003

THOMAS:

> Kriton Kyrimis wrote:
>
>> I believe it was given as a gift to subscribers of Komix. This is why
>> there was no price on it; you could only get it for free, along with
>> your subscription.
>
> Unfortunately, noone seemed to know which issue of KOMIX it came with,
> though, and the issue is not indexed in INDUCKS, either. Therefore, if
> someone knows, I'd appreciate it much if they'd share the info with me.

What I meant was that Pluto Saves The Ship was given as a enticement to
subscribe. If you ordered a subscription, you would get Pluto Saves the Ship
along with your first issue, regardless of when you subscribed.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Making things Right is my profession.  Cheating Death's just a hobby..."
-----