Gemstone mix

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 01:14:24 CEST 2003

Well, folks, Gemstone is clearly in danger of losing copulating cash if
we dare print stories that aren't by Don Rosa or Carl Barks. Now, while
I would hate to lose a reader for any reason, I'm afraid we are going
to be printing stories by other than Don Rosa and Carl Barks. We think
that it is a good idea, and quite a whole lot of our readers think so,
too, and we do quite like to please quite a lot of our readers. We're
funny that way.

Too bad, it would've been diverting to have such virile money charging
around the office.

(Baby disney? Wot's dat? Some kind of canasta?)

By the way, it's been asked what I mean by a comic "shipping" on
such-and-such a date. What I mean is the date the comic leaves the
shipping dock of the printer and heads out to the various regional
distribution points that serve the retailers. This is important to me
and those who work with me, as it is the date on which the comic
officially leaves the production workflow and becomes actual product.

Gary