Firebug replacement panels (was RE: Changes on Barks's "Ghost "The Fi rebug")

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Wed Jun 11 16:02:08 CEST 2003

	Hey ETA and others,

	Here's me a moment ago, responding to Joakim...

>>For example, today on DCML, Eta Beta mentioned that Tom McKimson is a
>>likely candidate.
>
>The "Firebug" style looks nothing like McKimson's work (and I've
>read dozens of Tom's Bugs Bunnies).

	Er... I wish to apologize for the rather sharp critical tone of the
preceding statement.
	Eta, you're a McKimson collector like me; and if you think the style
is similar, I'm interested to hear where you find the similarity.
	I'd rather say that the "Firebug" style looks nothing like
McKimson's work *to me*, than to try and speak in general terms (as I in
effect did above).

	Best, David