Firebug Artist

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:04:53 CEST 2003

Hi all!

This all have been very interesting reading, although I have nothing much to
add, and have had little time to contribute even in general. I have no idea
who this artist might have been. Still, thanks David, for sharing the info
and panel samples of Buettner and Noonan. Noonan was completely new to me.

Rob:
>His editor at that time was a woman (I forget her
>name). he would have dealt with HER.

Eleanor Packer. Right? Anyway, I think  the decision to change these panels
must have been hurried and sudden one, otherwise the job would have gone to
Barks himself.

Best Wishes
Timo

^^''*''^^