Fw: DCML archives are incomplete. Why?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Jun 14 15:45:16 CEST 2003

(I think this email is intended for DCML. DvE, 14-06-2003.)

- - - - - - - - - -

Van: Kai Saarto <ksaarto at mbnet.fi>
Aan: Daniel van Eijmeren <dve at kabelfoon.nl>
Onderwerp: Re: DCML archives are incomplete. Why?
Datum: zaterdag 14 juni 2003 9:14

Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:

> I find the Disney Comics Mailing List very important.
> History has been written here. Stories were discussed before
> they were made. Stories were discussed after they were made,
> regularly with fresh answers from the creators themselves.
> Discoveries have been done. Information has been shared. Etc.

I must agree with Daniel here. As a historian with special interest in
Disney comics I find the absence of those five years a great personal
loss. If anyone has them somewhere, I'd love to be able to download them
for future reference.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa