AW: CB Fine Art book

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Sun Jun 15 15:26:57 CEST 2003

Mads wrote:

> I've seen "Mickey Mouse in Color - Deluxe Edition" listed at
> www.fantask.dk as an upcoming item!

This is probably just a reminder that the original printing of this
volume is still available. I always wondered why this volume does not
sell. It is signed by Barks and Gottfredson, offers a tremdous
production value and displays the best of Gottfredson's Mickey stories
in an ultralarge format and brilliant colors. It is limited to 2.000 (?)
copies. It is not too expensive (I recall $ 250) and still available at
original price of 10 years ago.

Cord