Articles about Donald for Picsou

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:41:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

Pascal Pierrey, the editor in chief of the French Picsou Magazine (Uncle $crooge Magazine) asked me a few weeks ago to prepare a series of articles about Donald Duck publications (books and magazines - past and present) accross the world.

I am starting to work on it, but while I have a lot of info on Argentina, Brazil, France, Spain, Serbia and the US, I am missing material on the following countries :

- Italy
- UK
- Scandinavia
- Finland
- Germany

I need your help ! I need to locate 2 great covers of books or magazines from pre-1950 for each of these 5 countries/regions that have a Donald title and a Donald cover (for example the pre-war Paperino magazine in Italy and an Italian Paperino book from before 1950).

For each of these items I also need to know when it was published, as part of which series, if there are any good anecdotes linked to it,... in short as much info as you may have about it.

Finally, I also need to receive a 300dpi scan of those covers (at my other email address not at this one).

PLEASE, if you are able to help it would be fantastic if you could contact me in the next few days !

Thanks a million in advance !

Didier