who messed up the "Firebug" 1946 story?

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Mon Jun 16 17:55:36 CEST 2003

	>>>I got out my Donald Duck 1946 "Terror of the River" comic the
> other day,

And take a look at the panel where Donald sticks his head out of the Sea
serpent towards the end of the story
If my memory serves me right Donalds face is redrawn by the same artist that
did the ending to the Firebug story.
(I don't have the book here, but somewhere in my mind there is a rather ugly
drawing of Donald floating around and I believe that image appears in the
"Terror of the river" story.)

The worst replacement drawing of all time in a Barks story appears in
Grandma Duck story.
(Grandma standing on a fence.) The artist didn't even make an attempt to
draw it in Barks style...

/Joakim.