Gemstone: Life and Times?

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 17:50:24 CEST 2003

        I was wondering if Gemstone has any future plans to do a single
volume hardcover edition of the Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck by Don Rosa. I
would love to see a complete edition in print with the 12 original chapters plus
his additional chapters and commentary or further analysis. I've always wanted
one book with the 15 chapters or so in sequential order so it looks like one
continuous long story. I know the Europeans have produced great examples of
this. Will Americans have their turn? I believe this book could also sell well
since bookstores would probably love to have it in regular book format. If it
can't be done for sevaral years, I understand (Don Rosa might have more
chapters of L&T by then anyways). Is there any possibility at all?