Shipping Gemstones

Mattias Hallin cmhallin at algonet.se
Wed Jun 18 14:49:24 CEST 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Gary Leach wrote:

> Gemstone's first regular Disneys, Uncle Scrooge #319 and Walt Disney's
> Comics and Stories #634, are shipping from the printer today.

Any news about when subscriptions will be available? Belgium might be one
of the better places to live in the world if one likes comics, except if
those comics are Disney comics, so the possibility to subscribe would come
in rather handy...

All the best,

/Mattias

*** Mattias Hallin ** Brussels ** Belgium ** <cmhallin at algonet.se> ***
*             "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!            *
*************      A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"    *************