Non-Disney indexing

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Jun 20 21:38:39 CEST 2003

Lars:

> I think it's a lousy idea to index non-Disney stories in
> INDUCKS, just because those particular stories were made by
> Carl Barks.
> Barks was a great creator, but making special rules for him is a bad
> idea.

I can say that the Barks non-Disney stories were include in Inducks "By Popular Demand".
This means there are many Barks fans who prefer to have a complete Barks comic index.

It's a bit tiresome to have to go to a different place to get information about Barks' few non-Disney stories.

So I made the exception because:
1. Barks is THE most popular Disney comics creator;
2. The amount of included non-Disney comics is VERY small.

--Harry.