Tragic Gladstone Gander (reply to an old email)

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Jun 23 17:57:42 CEST 2003

> In this story Gladstone is bragging to Donald, about having more luck
> than Donald, and therefore having more succes in life, etc. Suddenly,
> Donald critically asks if Gladstone has any *friends*. What follows is
> an IMHO beautiful scene with an empty looking, *sad* Gladstone.
>
> I found this a very interesting angle on Gladstone as character.
>
> Does someone know which story I'm typing about?

Well no but it remaind me some storys wen Gladstone is tragic :
I remember a story in Wich Gladstone was very sad theat he don't have frends
and evry one y was nice to heam just bicous he was lucky. And Huey Duey and
Luey try to Help him.

It olsow remaind me another story (by Vicar) in wich Gladstone had birthday.
But he was ignoring ol gifts bicous he olredy have evry thing he want. Wen
evry one gou awey from him bicous of his bihawior he got sorry for wat he
did and sed theat if his family don't like him bicous his luck he don't want
to have his gift enny more. Gyro made a machine for him wich made him
un'lucky. Gladstone found out hou live with out Luck is like. On the end of
the story he lern theat it was his biahwior not luck made evry one heait him
and lern the valut of hard work .

Yours
Maciek