A couple of links about Gemstone

deanmary deanmary at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 24 20:16:24 CEST 2003

Here is another site with a short bit about the upcoming (tomorrow!)
Gemstone comics:

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/030623/0818000465_2.html

I saw another site yesterday, but can't find it now! :(  I t mentioned
that the upcoming titles would be available in bookstores such as
Borders, Barnes and Noble, Waldens, etc.  It will be great to get
these new comics in the bookstores as soon as possible.  I still have
yet to hear if Gemstone is going to get their comics in Wal-Mart
stores, which to my way of thinking would be a HUGE step forward.

Gemstone comics has its own site now:

http://www.gemstonecomics.com

 It appears that the site is only part way done as at this time some
of the links go nowhere.  However, you can see upcoming covers for
Mickey Mouse and Friends and Donald Duck and Friends.  Also, for
people who have been wanting to know how to subscribe to Gemstone
titles, it appeas this site is where you go for that.

Dean Rekich