Woo-hoo!!

YMH@aol.com YMH at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 05:38:42 CEST 2003

I have the new Gemstone issues! It's very exciting.

I also got an old Gladstone album copy of "Land Beneath the Ground," which is
also exciting. (And with surprising coloring -- Scrooge work a blue coat, and
a green coat, and the ducks' eyes had blue highlights.)

Anyway. Three cheers for the return of Disney Comics to the US! May they
succeed in the marketplace, become mainstream, and have their prices reduced from
those that are for collectors to those that are for readers. :-)

-Yossi