Barks trivia and quotes quiz

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Jun 27 05:19:13 CEST 2003

BLAIR FRODELIUS, 29-04-2003:

> My kids are hooked on the Barks Disney comics, and we often test
> each other's knowledge of Bark's stories.  Can anyone tell me if
> there are any online trivia questions for these stories?  I'm
> running out of good questions. :)

In the wild colt story (WDC 59), Donald is hypnotized by a colt.
Can you mention at least four other Barks stories with hypnotism?

NILS KLARTEKST, 17-06-2003:

> Anyone who solves this [quote] receives a free membership in the
> CLUB for human search engines.

I already have a membership of another club.
I'm member 404 of the File Not Found Foundation.
I can't show my member card, though. (I don't know where it is.)

Here are three remaining undiscovered Barks quotes:

- "THIS is getting monotonous!"

- "SCRAMBLED EGGS, anyone? Hee, hee!"

- "All things come to him who sits and waits! That's my slogan!"

--- Daniël