DCML digest #1277

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sat Mar 1 21:03:29 CET 2003

Hi, all!

> Another thing I won't be able to do is answer any more questions for the
> next 10 days while I'm in Italia.

Yes, we'll be very glad to have Don our special guest in Naples (Napoli),
for the exhibition and marketplace convention "Napoli Comicon", whose I am
art director.
Also the friends Harry Fluks, Alberto Becattini, Fabio Gadducci, and Lidia
Cannatella shall join us, with some Italian Disney Artists and, from the USA
and Canada: Jim Lee, Gilbert Shelton, Seth, Chris Oliveros, Scott Morse,
Brian Azzarello, John Quesada and so on. And many, many Italian artists and
story men.

For all of you interested to follow what happens, here are our addresses and
phone numbers:

Napoli COMICON
Salone Internazionale del Fumetto e dell'Animazione
International Comic-Books and Animated Film Fair
Salon International de la Bande-Dessinée et de l'Animation
Saló Internacional del Comic y de l'Animaciòn
7, 8 e 9 marzo 2003
Castel Sant'Elmo - Napoli, ITALIA
Segreteria Organizzativa/Organization
FactaManent