Disney comics in Spanish?

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Mon Mar 3 19:47:56 CET 2003

I received a mail from a woman who lives in Bolivia asking me how can she
get a subscription to some Disney comics in Spanish. (She's Italian, but she
wants comics for her kids, who can only read Spanish). She said she's alread
written to some disney.es and disneylatina (?) addresses, but never got any
response.

Can anybody here help me helping her? I really have no idea who she could
ask to get a subscription, I don't even know exactly what's published in
Spain, Argentina or in any other Spanish-speaking country!

--
Francesco
http://www.dimensionedelta.net