De Paperinik PKque

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Mon Mar 3 22:06:12 CET 2003

Tommy wrote:

>No, Platyrhyncos Kineticus is only used in the videogame. There is also a
>little comic which explain the origin of PK, based on the game: you cand
>find it at the site of Disney Interactive England:
>www.disneyinteractive.co.uk.

No, I cannot because that link uses JavaScript while the page refuses to
display at all if I turn that on.

BTW, I found something else which is of interest for I.N.D.U.C.K.S.:

- Click the "Who is Donald PK?" link
- Click the "play" button
- Answer all the questions

You'll now find a link to a comic story in PDF format, which is *NOT*
indexed in Inducks.  Does anyone know if that story has been printed
anywhere, possibly attached to the video game? (probably not the right
place to ask about that...)

Stefan