DCML digest, Vol 1 #1276 - 13 msgs

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Thu Mar 6 19:49:44 CET 2003

Hi Don,
I will send you some Indonesian comics with ur stories in it but dont expect
it too soon cause i can only afford the cheaper mail. the postal cost here
has increased a lot lately :-(
I knew that when i traded local comics with Rosa Calendar 2003 with a Dane.
btw i dont know if you still remember it but i asked u about reincarnation
and matey mcduck existence in new laird of castle mcduck. u mentioned that u
took barks story (back to long ago) as not levitating to his past life but
merely a look at his ancestor's life. you mentioned an old movie that
reminds you of such thing, i forgot what and i dont have the emails anymore
since i went formatting my pc a couple of times. it was "mrs. something"???
Perhaps you can tell me again

And here's some good news, you have been recently better known in a small
indonesian disney fans community and will be even widely known because the
local publisher has promised to do an "All-Rosa-stories" specia book due to
high demand. and demands are high that they print an Indonesian version of
Life and Times. The special book is scheduled to be printed in April. I'll
keep you posted if you want. I know many of fellow DCMLers will want to
trade for Indonesian Lo$ ;-) some diehard fans they are (me laughing at em
while i also own an italian Lo$ which i cannot read)

and last but not least, i know you've said ur part about no sending ideas or
sort but i;ll send the books anyway. i've bought Romance of 3 Kingdoms
straight from Singapore and i have been wanting to send em to you so u can
do a R3K related story. well, if not, it would still make a great gift or a
worthy donation to the local library if you dont like the books :-)

well, since you'll be reading this along with tons of emails when you get
back from italy, have a good sleep, Don. :-D

Best regards,
Arie Fachrisal