Barks plots in non-Disney stories

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sat Mar 8 16:43:54 CET 2003

I recall that Harvey Comics featuring Casper did publish a story with Casper
encounter with a square chicken. I dont recall it vividly but it';s likely
Casper stumbled upon a "square" world where everything is square. The square
chicken looked very much like Barks' works of Lost in Andes. As a kid, i
love reading Richie Rich and Casper, but now, i think Richie Rich's stories
are exaggerated and SMcD is a character with more dimensions than the
simple-minded little boy. Do any of DCMLians here know any other well-known
non-Disney comic characters that use some of Barks' plots?

PS Rob: for some strange reasons, my email refuse to send email to either of
your email addresses. Perhaps you can get help fixing it??? maybe anyone
here can help us? thanks in advance.

The Postfix program
<"mailto:robbklein"@yahoo.com>: host 1.mail.yahoo.com 4.157.4.84] said: 554
delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
(mailto:robbklein at yahoo.com) [0] - mta609.mail.yahoo.com (in reply to end of
DATA command)
The Postfix program
<bi442 at lafn.org>: host zoon.lafn.org[206.117.18.9] said: 572 5.0.0 Mail from