Duck Computers

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Mon Mar 10 12:38:45 CET 2003

ARI, DANE

>> >(i don't like the idea of Scrooge having a PC).
>>Scrooge? A PC?!
>
>:-) In Finnish version it was probably supposed to be a Mac, since the
>company that manufactured it was called Omenankka (AppleDuck).

I remember a Daniel Branca (I seem to recall) story in which
Scrooge, the "conservative", used Win-like machines while
Magica, the "alternative", had a colorful Mac laptop... ;-)

That was a nice touch, imho, although I generally don't
appreciate much stories too closely related to modern
technology, I like my Disneys to be sort of "atemporal"...

Cheers!

Eta Beta (Mac user :-)