Disney Realism

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 21:46:37 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/10/2003 6:47:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
eega at supereva.it writes:

> That was a nice touch, imho, although I generally don't
> appreciate much stories too closely related to modern
> technology, I like my Disneys to be sort of "atemporal"...

Agreed! While there's much realism in a lot of the Duck stories, I think that
a lot of it goes too far. The way the stories are usually written--or
*should* be written--calls for an older, fantasy-like look at things, while
still retaining some historical context.

I hope that makes sense... it really doesn't looking back on it, but *I* know
it was supposed to say!
--
Thanks for reading this nonsense,

Dane Martin