Album/TPB Difference

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 02:27:31 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/13/2003 6:27:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SRoweCanoe at aol.com writes:

> what are we defining as the difference between the two?

An album is generally larger than a TPB, which is the size of a traditional
comic book. As I've said, I prefer the album size *because* it's larger, but
most people prefer the easier-to-store TPB format.

If you're ever in a bookstore, they should have a few "mainstream" TPBs for
you to take a look at. (I doubt if they'll have any albums.)

I hope that clears things up a bit...
--
Thanks for reading this nonsense,

Dane Martin