Duckburg map

Blasco Pisapia blascolorenzo at libero.it
Mon Mar 17 16:17:14 CET 2003

Hi, Gilles and everyone!

In a previous mail, you asked for further informations about the
locations of the Ducks' houses on Duckburg map.
Well, the small map which is displayed on every "episode" of "Tutti a
casa di..." was meant to be only sort of a scheme. A more complete
and detailed map, along with a map of Duckburg's surroundings, had to
follow. Presently, for all I know, the project to make a fold up plan
of Duckburg, showing its most famous landmarks, has been abandoned.
Still, The map I had prepared for that purpose has been published
last week in a Panini Stickers album. It is not complete, and doesn't
show a full legenda of all the landmarks. I'm not able, now, to
upload both plan and legenda, whose original pencil art I've kept.
If you are interested, I can sent you copies of them by snail mail.
Let me know.

Bye
Blasco