Jeff Smith AND Mike Wierengo

Heyraymond1@aol.com Heyraymond1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 06:01:10 CET 2003

YES, I also agree.  I used to see Mike Wierengo's art when I used to read the FLASH comic from DC a few years back.  Great comic-book style.  For that matter, I would love to see Art Adams do a DUCK story.  In the form of an analogy; Art Adams is to John Byrne as Don Rosa is to Carl Barks... or ...  ART ADAMS:JOHN BYRNE::DON ROSA:CARL BARKS.  What a great comic-book style.  Anyone else have any suggestions as to mainstream artists that may be wonderful in the Duck world.  Does anyone remember the story that BYRNE did for MMA in the 90's for DISNEY?     LONG LIVE SCROOGE!!!    art bow