Asterix (off topic) Barks Conversations (on topic)

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 12:59:07 CET 2003

Hi all

I think it was Dane who wrote:
I mean, I'm
> a big fan of "Asterix," which looks really nice in
> the album format. I can't
> imagine "Asterix" being printed at a "pocket" size.

They printed them in pocket size here in the UK,
Dane...in scaled down colour editions (not bad) and
also for a while sideways in small black and white
paperbacks (crummy)...glad to hear from another
Asterix fan...

While I'm on here waffling... is Donald Ault on this
list? I just finished reading "Carl Barks
Conversations"...it's a great book...good work! Worth
the money for the excellent introduction
alone...everybody on the list ought to buy a copy!
Order it right now!

Cheerio
VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus