Saddam Hussein's "useful idiot" (couldn't be more off-topic, sorry, but well, we're accostumed to this, with Sigvald...)

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Mar 19 00:48:53 CET 2003

SIGVALD:

>>Sigvald, what gives you the right to talk
>>about such a delicate issue on Don Rosa's
>>behalf?!
>
> That was *never* my intention – no way! I was doing analysis, not speaking
> on other's behalf. Please remember that Don Rosa does not exist alone in the
> Disney system. He thus may or may not, have to consider the opinions of
> other Americans within the system, such as the people at Gemstone, Byron
> Erickson, etc. As you said yourself – this is a delicate matter, especially
> for Americans.

In fact that was the core point of Gilles' message as I read it. Please,
Sigvald, do differ between analysis and speculation. As for delicate
matters this conflict has a significant impact to the whole world, and
do I dare say, especially to those people who will find their cities
flashing within a few days.

Søren

"So it goes" [Vonnegut]