DCML Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1301

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 01:15:43 CET 2003

L. Shulte:

> I assume he [William Van Horn] is working like Don Rosa for Egmont:
> not too many posts here mention his stories.  I thought he was in his
> 60's, so he might be retiring or has already retired (?).

You're right, Bill is working for Egmont, and has been for about as
long as Don Rosa. And while I believe he is in his 60s, he's definitely
not retired.

All:

As for Gemstone Disney's being available outside North America, my
understanding is they will be...at least wherever Diamond Comics
Distributors does business. There might be exceptions, but I'm not
aware of any myself.

Gary