Other Artists

Crocker, John John.Crocker at dvn.com
Wed Mar 19 14:54:25 CET 2003

Fabio mentioned:
Well, we would have Elseworlds, What if... or "imaginary stories" for the
ducks...
Personally I WANT read an Alan Moore story on the duck universe...

In response, I think the idea of an Elseworlds series would be magnificent.  Obviously, I don't mean make a comic devoted solely to Ducks Elseworlds, but a series in the Lo$ sense.  To me, this could be done by one artist with a good 8-12 ideas of different elseworlds, or it could be various artists Elseworld theories.
However it would work, I think it is a great idea that could you use some serious looking into.
Great conjecturing everyone!!

John Crocker.