Stickers Album*s*! ( to Blasco, Cord, Fernando, Paolo, Mateusz,...)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 18:52:33 CET 2003

Blasco:
>>>The map I had prepared for that purpose has been
>>>published last week in a Panini Stickers album.

Cord:
>>>you can order an album with a complete set of stickers
>>>here:...

The only available "Io Paperino" album available on the site is from 1994, while Blasco told his map was published in an album published "last week" (around March 10) in Italia. So there must be two albums, and the second one, from 2003, seems to have no entries yet in the panini website... Anyway, I think I'll order the 1994 one, which seems to countain a map (not by Blasco,this one, if I understand), and a family tree, and the 2003 (which countains Blasco's new map and maybe a family tree?) one as soon as it's available. We don't know the title of the 2003 album (yet). Or maybe I didn't search well or I made a mistake...

wait... I just found on the same site that there was a new album, "ALBUM DI TOPOLINO - MICKEY & DONALD", out on March, 5th, so it must be the one.

So there are two albums, and I want both of them!!!
Please tell me if I understood something wrong.

Gilles