cover paper type, again

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Tue Mar 25 14:40:00 CET 2003

Hi !

Some time ago I sent a question about the same issue having different
types of paper on different copies of the Swedish Kalle Anka. The
Swedish equivalent to WDC.
I did not get any kind of response at all to it, so I wonder :

Is this totally uninteresting to the rest of you ? Personally I think it
is like a new comic when you see a different cover-paper-type (cpt). It
really gives the comic a totally new look.

Has this really only happened in Sweden ? My opinion of your knowledge
on this list is that if this has happened in other countries you would
surely know about it.

Anyway I ask again and hope that you don't feel like I'm nagging. I have
my old mail below.

Ola in a sunny Stockholm +10 and it feels like spring is coming