Parents of Huey, Dewey, Louie in 'Return to Xanadu'

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Wed Mar 26 12:30:18 CET 2003

M.J. Prior wrote:

>>Still, I heard something new there: Don [Rosa] included a hint to
>>HDL's parents in the "Return to Xanadu" story!
>

> I'm still very curious as to what this 'hint' might be. I've read this
> story several times over and I can't remember such a thing. (I don't
> have it right here with me in Groningen.)

It seems to be well hidden. I don't have the story at hand, but I was
wondering if it might be possible that the parents were actually in
Xanadu. It might explain why they haven't returned to fetch the kids
home from unca Donald. There must be some kind of "force majeure" at work.

--
- Kai Saarto
http://www.perunamaa.net/donrosa