WDC&S Reprint Comments

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 22:15:55 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/26/2003 6:57:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SRoweCanoe at aol.com writes:

> I heard that Gladstone will be reprinting issues of WDC&S from #1 on ...
>
> can anybody confirm this?

I heard about that as well. Personally, I'd love it--I think it's a great
idea. However, I think they might want to call it "WDC&S CLASSIC" or
something, as not confuse it with the current issues of the series.

I like the fact that Gemstone is starting from the beginning, as opposed to
starting where Barks started. The early issues might be completely composed
of reprints, but I just like the idea of having reprints of the entire
series.

If they did that with "Uncle Scrooge," I'd be twice as happy.

Still, I hope this WDC&S thing is an project that Gemstone will actually
embark on eventually. (Although it might be best to wait a few months after
the new books are released.)
--
Thanks for reading this nonsense,

Dane Martin