HDL's parents

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Mar 28 07:36:31 CET 2003

> Remember that back in the old days this beavior was not uncommon.

You mean it was common for parents to abandon their children and go work
on whatever noble cause struck their fancy?

Even if this is the case, it would still be pretty irresponsible, and not
something to promote.

> It was also just after WW2 and a lot of children had lost their parents.

True, but the point is that HD&L did not lose their parents in the war.
If you mean that their parents were caring for war orphans, why couldn't
they care for their own children as well?

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"It doesn't do any harm to be polite, even to machines.  Some of my best
 friends are machines."
-----