There's a virus in "What´s going on" -message from Stefan Persson

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sun May 4 17:10:39 CEST 2003

ALL:

Kai Saarto wrote:
> I got a virus warning from an empty message allegedly from Stefan
> Persson. Message contained attachment: body_part_0.$$$ that contained
>  the virus.
>
> Run your antivirus software.

Please, let's not waste time and space on this mailing list dealing with
something as off-topic as viruses. Do instead forward the e-mail(s) in
question to me, then I'll see what it's all about (if I can of course).

(I doubt Stefan's PC is infected since he runs Linux)

Best,
Søren

(end of *that* topic I hope...)