eggs and ducks

Theresa Wiegert theresaw at oso.chalmers.se
Wed May 7 18:36:28 CEST 2003

Sigvald:
> 3) AFAIK the paradigma of today is that $crooge and the other Ducks in
Duckburgs are ordinary people drawn like Ducks - and that they thus are
born like human beings, not hatched from eggs just like other birds.

Ok, I know there are people here with that opinion. Nevertheless, I have
to object!!! This thought makes my skin crawl, it's even blasphemic to me!
No matter how human, the ducks have feathers, beaks and orange beautiful
flat swimmingfeet - an appearance to be proud of. So they must be hatched
from hardshelled eggs. Actually I think that even adds to the wonderful
feeling of the duckworld.

But since it never occurs in any story, or is even heard of, I think we
should leave it at that. But... Oh please, don't mention it again! (not
that we should be kept from talking about stuff, it's just that...
aaaaargh!)

KVACK!
/Theresa, birdlover who happens to love eggs...