"HD&L as dipshits" + "Whitman/Egmont [was: Re: AW: RE: Gemstone/Gladstone [was: Thereturn of Disney Ducks comics in the US]]"

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu May 8 02:04:06 CEST 2003

Stefan Persson wrote:

>> I'm not sure about Ehapa, but would guess
>> it is the same) the stories find place TODAY,
>
> Which is clearly a contradiction to the Rosa
> universe, but not a contradiction at all to
> Barks or most other creators.

WRONG! Barks stories - just like Rosa's stories - did take place around the
1950's, not in the 1990s or after 2000.

> Not to forget Ludwig Von Drake.  Remember,
> Gutenberghus/Egmont did not, and does not,
> remove him from every story in which he
> appears. Well, no one has stated that Ludwig
> Von Drake is Scrooge's brother, all that is
> known is that he is the brother of Donald's
> mother.

Nope! What is known is that he is Donald's uncle. And IMO the best theory so
far is that he is that by being married to Donald's mother's sister.

> And also supposed to be the wife of his sister.

Can you please clearify this last sentence?

Sigvald :-)