SV: Re: "HD&L as dipshits"

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 11:52:30 CEST 2003

> > Barks always drew HD&L with stupid caps,
>
>At least they were worn in a serious way.

They were originally drawn by Taliaferro and I believe those kind of caps
were used quite generally in 1930's by small kids. So if HDL uses
contemporary clothes now, as they did 1938, it's basically OK. It's
different whether you like it or not. I don't.

>Well, the clothing weared by HD&L in some of Ehapas covers implicate that
>HD&L tries to be cool the modern way

I wonder when they will have these baggy pants? :-)

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -