Gemstone/Gladstone [was: The return of Disney Ducks comics in the US]

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Thu May 8 12:20:38 CEST 2003

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

> Gus does not have any brother or sister, so no nephew is possible.

Gus Goose *does* have a nephew, you know: Socrates M Gosling. Just ask
Bob Karp and Al Taliaferro.

> AFAIK the paradigma of today is that $crooge and the other Ducks in
> Duckburgs are ordinary people drawn like Ducks - and that they thus
> are born like human beings, not hatched from eggs just like other
> birds.

Nope. The former is one approach of many on how to write the Ducks; the
latter is just one of several (mainly fan-generated) theories.

As far as the rest of your posting goes, I'm going to assume you meant
to add the line "in the context of the Rosa universe" somewhere in
there.

Lars