Morbid and Gready

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu May 8 17:41:51 CEST 2003

Olaf Solstrand <olaf at andebyonline.com> wrote:

>> probably after preassure from "Morbid" and
>> "Gready".
>
> What? Why would anyone pressure Barks to say
> something like that?

I don't know why, in Barks' own stories there is to much contradicting that
Barks really ment such a starnge view:
a) Donald owns his own house and his own car.
b) Donald drives his car legally
c) Donald are working, not going to school or studying.

>> Anyway the Ducks in Duckburgs act like humans,
>> not like ducks.
>
> Agreed, but we still have seen on several
> occations that they come from eggs.

Only in stories not faithful to Barks. yes I know that Barks once used som
jokes about the Ducks coming out of eggs. But those are still jokes. He
never showed an actual hatching

Sigvald :-)