One more animated egg birthday!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri May 9 17:50:22 CEST 2003

There's an 60's GREAT Ludwig Von Drake's special (which name I don't know by
sure) were Donald are analysed by Lud, triyng to discover what's the origin
of Donald bad genius. So Donald explain that his birthday was an huge
experience.

It's very funny, we see an duck egg and seconds later a small little Donald
brake the egg with his first furious Donald-Duck-Quack Atack (first outside
the egg, I presume)!!!

I certaily LOVE this version!!! Much more than the cute Marco Rota's little
Donald breaking his egg (an incredible story too)! This furious birthday
resumes wath is REALLY Donald Duck to me! :o)

Fernando!