Rota vs Barks

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri May 9 21:16:34 CEST 2003

Fernando Ventura <fernandopventura at uol.com.br> wrote:

> I certaily LOVE this version!!! Much more than
> the cute Marco Rota's little Donald breaking
> his egg (an incredible story too)! This furious
> birthday resumes wath is REALLY Donald Duck to
> me! :o)

Yes, Marco Rota's "My life in an Egg Shell" is a nice story which
represented, and my still represent Marco Rota's view on the Duck-universe.
However we can say for sure that it does not represnt Barks' view on the
Duck universe as the two has a contradictory view on the relations between
the central characters Grandma Duck and Uncle $crooge Mc Duck - and as Rob
klein just stated Barks was very clear when it came to the relations between
the "core" characters. Anyway it's still possible to enjoy teh stories of
both Rota and Barks.

Sigvald :-)