Comments to ROB

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed May 14 15:53:17 CEST 2003

Olaf Solstrand <olaf at andebyonline.com> wrote:

> 1) The actual story is AFAIK not written or
> drawn by any of the major famous creators who
> have fronted the development of the Duckburg-
> universe.
>
> 2) The actual story seems to be one of the
> large mass, not a reprinted timless classic.
>
> .... 1) neither is "Sign of the Triple
>         Distelfink".
> .... 2) same goes for "Sign of the Triple
>         Distelfink".

Pardon my language, but this is pure BULLSHIT!!!
You know, as I and veryone else here know, that Don Rosa's name is put on
the front of the Scandinavian Weeklies - just as with Barks' name. That
proves that he is a very important creator. And we both knows that it's just
a matter of time before "Sign of the Triple Distelfink" will be reprinted.
So I hope that you was just kidding here - and not seriously attacking Don
Rosa's name and reputation?

Sigvald :-)