"Disneyland"-magazine

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed May 14 16:00:35 CEST 2003

Rob Klein <bi442 at lafn.org> wrote:

> "Disneyland" Magazine was published in The
> Netherlands as well.  I'm not sure, but I
> think I remember seeing it also in Germany.
> Wasn't it published in most of the European
> countries, as an effort to tie The new park
> at Disneyworld Paris to other Disney
> merchandising and to Disney comic books and
> publications all together - and also provide
> a Disney magazine for younger children?

Impossible!!! The "Disneyland"-magazine I was reffering to was published in
the early/mid 1970s while Disneyworld Paris wasn't opened until 1992 alsmost
20 years later.

By the way - I am still waiting for any comments on this topic from our
Danish friends. If the Magazine exixted in both Norway and Sweden I would
expect that it did exist in Denmark too.

Sigvald :-)