mouse

Age Middelkoop agememnon75 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 13:23:10 CEST 2003

Hello again,

A friend of mine recently offered me a series of micky mouse stories, collected in red covers (each wih a number of a year on the cover, from 1930 (?) to somewhere in the '50's) with black and white stories, all in the english language.

Since I don't collect comics at all and he collects many comics, but no micky mouse, he asked me if I knew of anyone who might be interested in these books. Not sure if it's of any interest to anybody at all, I thought I'd mention it on this list. Present owner will sell for app. e 10.- a piece.

agememnon75 at yahoo.com