behave!

Theresa Wiegert theresaw at oso.chalmers.se
Fri May 23 23:35:33 CEST 2003

Really, Lars Jensen, Olaf, Sigvald...

I'd like to see more reasoning like what Rob Klein just wrote - (kind,
analysing, intelligent), less of yours (Ma, he hit me! But HE said... but
he said that first! nag, moan...). Heh, ok, so now I'm
doing the same...

I do not mean to be offensive by this.... (I think! :) perhaps I do... No,
what I mean is, I don't want to hurt your feelings, BUT I am considering
not being a member of the DCML anymore, because these are not valid,
upbuilding, interesting mailings anymore. So PLEASE, try
to behave, ok?
LIKE eachother, can that be so hard? Because I'd rather nog miss all the
good postings, it's just that they are so sparse nowadays...

So why don't we start a new crazy thread? Something that comes up every
other year? I don't know what that would be though...

kvack,
/T