Disney comics in the Eastern block during the cold war

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Sat May 24 20:30:29 CEST 2003

mateusz lis wrote:

> Hovewer, some Mickey Mouse stories were published after II World War, but
> they were written and drown by Poles and any of Disney's copyright weren't
> respected.

Interesting: I've seen some Chinese Disney comics, where the comics were
redrawn versions of Barks' and other creators' comics.  Illegal
according to European and American laws, but probably not illegal
according to the Chinese laws of that time.  Were any the Polish comics
redrawn versions of other stories?

Stefan