Gemstone subsciptions

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Mon May 26 04:31:32 CEST 2003

To Gemstone representative:
       I was wondering about subscription information for Uncle Scrooge and
Walt Disney's Comics and Stories. I would like to order my copies soon so I can
receive the first issues and not miss out on them. I hope I can place my
order eventually considering it's near the end of May and the first issues of both
titles appear in a couple of weeks. Please let me know what to do and how.
Thanks.

Anthony