WG: Various

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Tue May 27 08:55:31 CEST 2003

Rob Klein wrote:

> Would it be possible also to "join a new OFF-Topic mailing list"
> and get daily postings sent?

Yes. But it will not be possible to reply to such an eMail. Replys
have to be written on the message board. This can also be done offline.

> The way I understand it, those who wish to receive digest mailings
> or individual mailings of all postings on this Off-topic list, will
> also be given that OPTION.

Yes. It is exactly the same software Per is using for DCML.

It is also possible to have only replys to threads in which you have
posted yourself delivered by eMail.

I would not have the time to moderate the board, though. Maybe someone
(or more than one) wants to volunteer?

Best wishes
Cord