Lots of stuffs to say/ask

Klartekst info at klartekst.no
Wed May 28 00:08:43 CEST 2003

<Rosa surely did good and elevated the status of D-comics,  but reading Aku
Ankka haven't been considered solely childish for a long time in Finland.
Although some people might still consider comics in general as childrens
stuff... It depends...>

I think this is the case in Norway too.

When I buy my Duck comics, the guy in the store seems to think it's quite natural. But last week when I bought W.I.T.C.H. and Spider-Man he said "I bet someone at home are waiting for these." I wish I'd had the guts to tell him "No, they're for me."

Nils from Norway